Tender Turkey Legs in a Casserole with Pumpkin & Vegetables
Aromatic turkey legs in casserole with pumpkin and vegetables.
- 2 Turkey legs
- 1 Onion
- 200 g Pumpkin
- 2 Carrots
- 1 cup Frozen vegetables (of your choice)
- 1 tbsp Dry mint
- Fresh parsley
- Fresh mint
- 20 ml of Soy sauce
- 20 ml Olive oil
- 200 ml Hot water
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1 Vegetable stock – We choose Knorr Vegetable Stok Pot. The spices in it perfectly flavor the meat.
1. Reduce the vegetable stock in the hot water.
2. In a small bowl, add the soy sauce, olive oil, dry mint, salt, and the finely chopped onions. Mix well, then pour over the meat and marinate for an hour in the fridge.
3. Chop the pumpkin and the carrots, then add them at the bottom of a large casserole. In the end, add the frozen vegetables.
4. Place the marinated turkey legs over the vegetables and cover with the leftover marinade.
5. Place the lid on and slow cook in the oven for two hours at 180°С.
6. When the meat is ready, sprinkle with finely chopped fresh parsley and mint.
Some tips from us:
– Why not trying to mix the roasted vegetables with boiled brown rice? It makes a perfect garnish to the meat.
– If you are going to use a ceramic casserole, make sure you put it in a COLD oven and then turn it on. This is to avoid cracking the pot.
Find us on Facebook and never miss out a recipe CLICK HERE.
The Tasty Game Team