Today we are going to share with you our favorite pumpkin cream soup recipe that we never miss cooking every fall. It`s vegan and boosted with antioxidants. Why we call it Soup “5 SHADES”?! Well, it`s all about the color. The 5 main ingredients of the soup are in 5 blending shades of yellow. We hope you`ll love it too! ♥
Scrumptious Vegan Cream Soup of Pumpkin 5 SHADES
Vegan cream soup of pumpkin 5 SHADES
- 1 Onion
- 300g Pumpkin or Butternut squash
- 400g Sweet potato
- 200g Celeriac
- 3 Carrots
- 2 Vegetable stocks
- 2tbsp Olive oil
- 1l Hot water
1. Finely chop the onion. The rest of the vegetables dice into small cubes.
2. In a medium pot, braise the onion in the olive oil for a few minutes.
3. Add the vegetables and the stocks and pour over the hot water.
4. Bring to the boil, then reduce to the simmer until the vegetables soften. (approximately 30 minutes)
5. Blend the soup while still hot.
6. Garnish with a spoon of coconut yogurt.
The Tasty Game Team