This appetizer definitely won our hearts and for sure, it will appear more and more often in our weekly menu. Apart from healthy and exclusively delicious, the Two-Bean & Mint Appetizer is really easy to make in ONLY two steps! We hope you`ll love it as we do!
Two-Bean & Mint Appetize
Ultimate quick and easy two-bean appetizer with carrots and mint.
- 1 can Butter beans
- 1 can Red kidney beans
- 6 Roasted peppers
- 3 Large carrots
- 1-2 tsp Salt
- A handful Fresh mint leaves (or 1 tsp dry mint)
- 1 tbsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp Balsamico
- Peel the carrots and dice them into large pieces then boil them in salty water until softened.
- Add all the ingredients in a blender, including the spices, and blend them until homogeneous. [caption id="attachment_3693" align="aligncenter" width="6000"] Two-Bean & Mint Appetizer in Just Two Steps[/caption]
Some tips from us:
– Optionally, add boiled chickpeas or celeriac for extra flavor.
– As we already know, all processed foods are less healthy than the homemade ones. So if you prefer, you could boil the beans at home, instead of using canned ones. This will extend the cooking process, however, will make your meal way healthier!
We hope you enjoyed this recipe and we would love to hear from you in the comments!