Hello, hello! It`s breakfast time! Let`s grab a cup of coffee and start working on the most delicious breakfast ever!
It takes less than half an hour to make it and you could share it with the whole family, or have one a day for a whole week! 🙂 A breakfast full of fibres, protein, antioxidants, and a real pleasure. We hope you`ll love it as we do!
*Check the tips below for vegan notes!
Roasted Banana & Coconut Quinoa Pudding with Mango
Vegan coconut and banana quinoa pudding with fresh mango chunks.
- 1 cup Quinoa
- 1.5 cup Water
- 2 cups Milk*
- 1 Banana
- 3 tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- A pinch of cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Fine brown sugar (or agave syrup)
- 1 Mango
- Rinse the quinoa in cold water.
- Bring to the boil the water. Add a pinch of cinnamon and boil the quinoa for 10 minutes.
- Drain the remaining water (if any left).
- Bake the banana with the peel on for 15 minutes at 200°C. Then peel it and blend it into a puree. You could do that easily with a fork.
- In a large pan heat the milk.
- Add the sugar and vanilla, and stir until the sugar is fully dissolved.
- Add the quinoa to the milk, followed by the banana puree. Simmer for 3-5 minutes.
- In the end, add the coconut flour to thicken the pudding. Leave on the heat for another 5 minutes, then remove and let it set.
- Fill 2/3 of the cups with pudding.
- Top up with mango chunks.
- Garnish with banana chips and coconut flakes.
Some tips from us:
– *For vegan option, use plant-based milk, such as coconut, almond, soy, hazelnut, etc.
– You could spread the pudding into small jars. Like this, you will get a healthy breakfast for the whole week. Fill the jars with pudding and place the lids on. Leave some space for topping. Every day top up your pudding with a topping of your choice.
**Once made, store in the fridge, and consume in up to 7 days.
– The party option is always on! Use the quinoa pudding as a base of multiple party bowls. Top up with different fruits to make your event colorful and eye-catching.
We hope you enjoyed! Would love to hear from you in the comments below.
Very best wishes,
xxx Tasty Game Team