The vegan society grows every day. More and more people decide to give up meat and animal products. Ones due to health issues, others out of empathy towards animals, there is even a third group that do it just because it`s trendy. No matter what the reason is, the veganism just grows. Let`s say the truth – we are not vegans, however, we can`t deny that the veganism hides plenty of benefits. About the benefits of veganism, read here:
One of the most important aspects of healthy living is the food we eat. It`s important to consume more fresh products rather than processed. Researches show that raw food has a higher vibration than the processed one. More about how food affects our vibrations you could find here:
Today we are going to show you a dangerously delicious cake! Raw, with no added sugar, vegan, high in fibre, protein, and Omega-3 fatty acids. It`s one of those sin-free recipes that everyone dream of. We hope you`re gonna love it too!
No-Bake Vegan Chocolate, Avocado & Coconut Cake
No-bake vegan chocolate, avocado & coconut cake.
- For the base:
- 200 g Oats
- 150 ml Coconut milk
- 50 ml Pure honey
- 1 tbsp Coconut Flour
- 2 tbsp Coconut oil
- 200 g Cashew nuts or Walnuts (soaked in water for at least 4 hours)
- 1 Ripe avocado
- 2 Ripe bananas
- 50 ml Pure honey
- 200 g Vegan dark chocolate
- 50 ml Vegan Baileys, Malibu, or Tia Maria – Plenty of liqueurs are matching perfectly with this recipe. We`ve tried with Baileys Almond and Tia Maria and both were amazing. However, if you plan to serve this cake to kids, bare in mind that it`s a raw cake and the alcohol is not neutralizing. In this case, dissolve 1 tsp of cocoa powder in 50 ml coconut milk, and you will get the same consistency.
- 3 tbsp Desiccated coconut or Dark cocoa powder
- 10 Strawberries or any other decoration of your choice
For the chocolate layer:
- Making the base.
- Finely chop the oats in a blender, then add the coconut flour, coconut butter, coconut milk, and the honey and blend again until homogeneous.
- Spread the mixture at the bottom of a cake ring. The size is up to you, it doesn`t really affect the preparation process. As smaller the diameter is, as thicker your cake will be.
- Place in the fridge until you make the chocolate mix.
- Melt the chocolate over a bowl of boiling water to avoid overheating.
- In a food processor, add the walnuts/cashew nuts, followed by the bananas, avocado, honey, and liqueur. Blend until you get a smooth homogeneous mixture.
- Add the mixture to the melted chocolate and stir well.
- Spread the chocolate mix over the oat layer in the cake ring.
- Leave in the fridge for at least 4 hours (for best results, leave overnight). After the first hour, sprinkle with coconut/cocoa powder and decorate as desired.
- Remove the cake from the ring before serving. Fix the sides, using a spatula.
The journey to a healthier life starts with one first step. We hope we inspired you at least a little bit. We would love to hear your opinion in the comments below.
Very Best Wishes,