Easter is coming and the shops are full of colorful sweet treats. There is nothing that inspires us more than spring, sun, colors…
Today we created something exclusive. Extraordinary Marble Frozen Yogurt & Petit Fours. We combined numerous superfoods in one, and created a scrumptious temptation with massive healing power! Most of the ingredients in this dessert are powerful antioxidants, that we already know, help to prevent cancer.
Additionally, avocado contains Omega-3 fatty acids that help with heart problems, improve brain work, and even help with depression and anxiety.
The most hated supplement might be Spirulina. However, Spirulina contains many nutrients, very important for our body. It helps lower cholesterol, prevent heart disease, and it`s highly recommended to people with Diabetes.
The last, but not least important ingredients are the chia seeds. These tiny little seeds are full of protein and antioxidants. They are often recommended in weight loss diets because they actually could help us lose weight.
The final touch of our petit fours – indulging dark chocolate parfait. It`s important to use high-quality chocolate so your dessert would remain 100% healthy and nutritious. We hope you`ll enjoy!
Marble Frozen Yogurt
Fruity frozen yogurt with Spirulina and Chia seeds.
- Green layer:
- 1 cup Natural yogurt – You could use Greek-style or any plant-based yogurt.
- 1/2 Avocado (ripe)
- 50 g Pure honey
- 1 cup Frozen pineapple
- 1 tsp Spirulina powder
- 1 cup Natural yogurt
- 50 g Pure honey
- 1 cup Frozen summer berries
- 1 tsp Chia seeds
- Blend all green ingredients together until homogeneous.
- Blend all red ingredients together until homogeneous.
- In a plastic container pour a bit of the green mix, then a bit of the red. Keep going until you use all.
- Freeze for about 2 hours. It doesn`t need to be too hard. If it gets too hard, leave it to rest for a bit before serving.
- Optionally garnish with dry fruits, nuts or seeds.
After our superfood marble yogurt is already soft-frozen, it`s time to prepare the petit fours!
Frosty Marble Petit Fours
Fruity frozen yogurt dessert with Spirulina and Chia seeds.
- 1 dose Marble Frozen Yogurt
- 200 g Dark chocolate
- 100 ml Milk
- 5 g Coconut oil
- Silicone petit four mould. Could be any shape or size. We`ve used muffin-sized moulds and made 8 petit fours.
- Melt the chocolate with the milk.
- Fill 1/2 of the cups with chocolate mix.
- Freeze for 20 minutes, then fill the cups to the top with frozen yogurt.
- Freeze for another 20 minutes.
- Release the petit fours from the mould.
- Serve with row nuts and dry fruits.
Some tips from us:
– If you store the frozen yogurt or petit fours for a longer time in the freezer, they will get too hard. In this case, place them in the fridge about half an hour before consumption, so they can soften, but not melt.
– It`s important to use dark chocolate, reduced with milk, instead of milk chocolate. This will prevent the chocolate from getting too hard during the freezing process. In the end, the chocolate has a creamy semi-soft texture.
We hope you enjoyed! Would love to hear from you in the comments below.
Very Best Wishes,