Made entirely out of vegetables, with just a drop of olive oil. This soup dish is so simple but really pleasant, healthy and delicious. We hope you`ll enjoy!
Vegan Cream of Broccoli and Avocado Soup
Vegan cream of broccoli and avocado soup.
- 1 Large broccoli
- 2 Carrots
- 1 Onion
- 1 Ripe avocado
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 3 Vegetable stock cubes
- Dry parsley
- Chop the onion.
- Peel the carrots, and cut them into large pieces.
- In a medium pot, braise the onion in the olive oil for about 2 minutes.
- Add the carrots to the onions, followed by the broccoli florets.
- Dissolve the stock cubes in 500 ml of hot water.
- Pour the vegetable stock over the vegetables in the pot.
- Simmer at low heat for approximately 30 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, add a pinch of parsley, and the avocado, then blend the soup until homogeneous.
- Optionally, serve with a spoon of sour cream or yogurt. (for vegans, make sure you garnish with vegan plant-based yogurt)
We love avocado in soups! It helps to achieve a smooth and creamy texture, same as butter. It`s perfect for vegan dishes.
You might like this too:
We hope you enjoyed. Would love to hear from you in the comments below.
Very best wishes,