Let`s say “bye” to the boring breakfast cereal bowl! Today we are going to show you how to transform your cereal bowl into fluffy and delicious muffins.
Here are a few reasons to choose this option:
1. It`s tastier.
2. It has all the benefits of the cereal bowl, plus some extra protein, in addition, thanks to the eggs we add to the muffins.
3. With the least effort, you could have breakfast for not one, but a few days in a row. Once the muffins are ready, you could store them in a plastic box for up to 5 days.
4. Sharing is caring! For only a few minutes of preparation, you make a healthy breakfast for the whole family. A dozen of muffins – more than enough!
5. The kids will love them! With no spices at all, just strawberries and cereal. These muffins will become favorite to your kids. And even more, the recipe is kids friendly so they could join the preparation too.
Did we convince you to try?! 🙂 We hope you`ll enjoy the recipe.
Strawberry Granola & Almond Muffins
Easy peasy strawberry granola & almond muffins.
- 2.5 cups Strawberry granola – This time we`ve used Jordans strawberry, however, any other granola would be fine. If you decide to use a plain one, add some dry fruits in addition.
- 4 Eggs
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 60 g Almond butter
- 75 ml Milk
- Almond flakes for decoration (optional)
- Blend all the ingredients together in a blender.
- Spread the batter into 12 muffin paper cups. (Optionally, garnish with almond flakes.)
- Bake 20 minutes, at 180°C.
Some tips from us:
– Optionally, you could add some nuts, dry fruits, or seeds in the batter.
– If you like everything a bit sweeter, add some honey.
We hope you enjoyed. Would love to hear from you in the comments below.
Very best wishes,
xxx Tasty Game Team