Today`s recipe is very easy, light, and healthy. The Chicken Rice Dippers are free from gluten and fat, and high in protein. They make a perfect snack for those who try to lose some weight and reduce the carbs. We hope you`ll like them!
Chicken Rice Dippers
Marinated chicken fingers with crispy rice cake coating.
- 300 g Chicken mini fillets
- 4-5 Rice cakes
- 250 g Fat-free yogurt
- 2 tsp Smoked paprika (divided)
- The juice from a half lemon
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 tsp Dry garlic
- In a small bowl, mix the yogurt with the garlic, 1 tsp smoked paprika, salt, pepper, and the lemon juice.
- Add the chicken fillets to the marinade, stir well, and leave in the fridge for at least half an hour.
- Grind the rice cakes. Season with some salt and pepper, and the rest of the smoked paprika.
- Each chicken dipper roll in the dry mix, then dip in egg, then again in the dry mix.
- Bake 30 minutes a 180°C.
Some tips from us:
– Serve with a dip of your choice. The healthiest, and loved by us choice is a bowl of yogurt, seasoned with a pinch of fresh dill.
We hope you enjoyed. Would love to hear your opinion in the comments.