Something exotic, refreshing, and extremely tasty! This combination of pink gin, lychee, raspberry and citrus is the perfect booze for every party. We hope you`ll like it!
Gin Berry Martini Bowl
A refreshing sharing cocktail, blend of pink gin, lychee, berries, and citrus.
- 150 ml Pink gin
- 50 ml Triple sec
- 50 ml Raspberry liqueur
- 100 ml Lychee juice
- 100 ml Cranberry juice
- 50 ml Lime juice
- 200 ml Cloudy lemonade, Bitter lemon, or Orange soda
- Ice cubes
- 2 Limes
- 6+ Lychees
- A handful of fresh raspberries
- Thyme to garnish (optional)
- In a large bowl, add the ice, followed by the juices and the spirits.
- Add the limes (sliced), lychees (peeled), and the raspberries.
- Top up with cloudy lemonade and stir well.
- Serve in glasses of your choice.
- Optionally, garnish with fresh thyme.
Some tips from me:
– To avoid the cocktail getting watery, do not add the ice in the begining. You could prepare the cocktail at room temperature and serve it in glasses full of ice. The best would be if you have a cocktail jar at home.
I hope you enjoyed. Stay updated, we are coming back soon with more exciting cocktail ideas. 🙂