Boost your body even when you partying!
Sweet, Sour, and Spicy – these are the three “S” that describe this fancy cocktail. It doesn’t only treat your senses, but your body too! And it`s all thanks to the significant amount of vitamin C and antioxidant in the kiwi. I hope you`ll enjoy! <3
An irresistible twist of ginger rum, amaretto, and citrus, you couldn`t say NO to.
- 25 ml Bacardi Ginger (or spiced dark rum)
- 15 ml Amaretto (almond liqueur)
- 15 ml Blue Curaçao
- 1 Kiwi
- 10 ml Pure honey
- 10 ml Lime juice
- 75 ml Fresh orange juice
- 2-3 Ice cubes
- Sour gummies to garnish (shape does not matter)
- Peel and chop the kiwis.
- In a blender, add the ice cubes and the kiwis, followed by the rest of the ingredients (except the gummies).
- Blend until homogeneous.
- Pour into a coupe or a Martini glass.
- Garnish with a skewer of sour gummies.
Some tips from me:
– You could try the same recipe with frozen pineapple instead of the kiwi. In this case, do not put any ice cubes. The frozen fruits will chill enough the drink. The colour will be lighter green, and it will taste a little bit sweeter. So if you love sweet cocktails, you would really enjoy this option.
I hope you enjoyed. Stay updated, we are coming back soon with more exciting cocktail ideas. 🙂