The weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful. And since we’ve no place to go, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!
Do you like snow?! Well, either you like it or hate it, you will definitely love these jolly snowballs! They are so easy to make so even your kids could help in the preparation. Don`t wait, give them a try! I hope you`ll enjoy! 🙂 <3
Trio Nuts Jolly Snowballs
A delightful combination of nuts, chocolate and cinnamon.
- 400 g Marzipan (I`ve used Dr. Oetker)
- 200 g Milk/Dark chocolate (or Nutella)
- 50 g Hazelnuts
- 50 g Peanut butter (for best results, use smooth peanut butter)
- 6 tbsp Desiccated coconut
- 1 tbsp Ground cinnamon
- 30+ Toothpicks
- Shape small balls, with diameter 1.5cm, out of the marzipan.
- Grind the hazelnuts.
- Add the peanut butter to the chocolate and melt them together.
- Place a toothpick to each marzipan ball.
- Dip half of the marzipan in ground cinnamon.
- Then dip them in the peanut butter chocolate.
- Cover with ground hazelnuts.
- Dip again in the chocolate.
- Roll in desiccated coconut.
- Refrigerate for 5-10 minutes, then remove the toothpicks, shape the balls nicely, and place them in petit four cases. (the last is optional)