It`s time for the Christmas parties!
Surprise your guests with the stunning look of The Lost Elf. This refreshing blend of peppermint and citrus is super easy to make and taste delicious! I hope you`ll enjoy! <3
The Lost Elf
A refreshing blend of peppermint and citrus. Perfect for your Christmas party.
- 25 ml Vodka
- 25 ml Mint liqueur
- 100 ml Simple lemonade – I always use 7upFree for this cocktail. It`s a bit sweeter than the regular lemonade or Sprite, it blends perfectly with the mint liqueur, and most importantly it`s SUGAR-FREE! <3.
- 3 Ice cubes
- A cocktail cherry
- 2 Candy canes
- 10 ml Honey
- Crush one of the candy canes.
- Rim a Champagne glass by dipping it in the honey first, then twist it in the crushed candy.
- Drop a cocktail cherry at the bottom of the glass.
- Add the ice cubes, followed by the 7up and the vodka. It`s important to add the ice cubes at this point, not later, to avoid mixing the layers
- Slowly pour the mint liqueur over.
- Decorate with a candy cane.
- Enjoy! <3
I hope you enjoyed. Stay updated, we are coming back soon with more exciting festive cocktail ideas. 🙂