A spectacular idea for your Christmas party! More than easy to make delightful meaty bites that will impress your guests with an outstanding taste and look. We hope you`ll enjoy! <3
Meat Feast Christmas Trees
Ground turkey festive Christmas tree bites.
- 500 g Turkey Mince
- 1 Onion
- A handful of Parsley
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsp Golden breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup Sweetcorn
- 1/2 cup Frozen peas
- 1/4 Red bell pepper
- 1/2 Celeriac
- 100 ml Cream
- Finely chop the onion and parsley. I`ve chopped them together, using a mini chopper.
- Dice the red pepper into tiny cubes.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the turkey mince, followed by the onion, parsley, eggs, salt, and pepper.
- Mix well, then add the breadcrumbs. Do not add the breadcrumbs before you mix the meat with the eggs to avoid lumps.
- Divide the meat into even parts.
- Shape Christmas trees.
- Decorate the Christmas trees with the sweetcorn, peas, and red pepper cubes.
- Bake for 20 minutes (for the small trees), or 30 minutes (for large trees), at 200°C.
To make the “snow”:
- Peel and chop the celeriac.
- Boil in salty water for 10-15 minutes.
- Strain and blend the celeriac with the cream.