The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.
– Burton Hills
It`s this time of the year when everything is getting so exciting. Christmas lights, festive food, and drinks, the smell of cinnamon and cloves is all across the town! It`s time to decorate the house and the Christmas tree, of course. The Unicorn Globes are sweet and creative game for the little ones, and at the same time look lovely on the Christmas tree. What a better decoration, than the one that you and your kids made with love and laughter?! I hope you`ll enjoy! <3
Sweet and salty edible Christmas tree ornaments. A creative and funny game for kids.
- 1 large bowl of sweet and salty popcorn.
- 1 large bowl of marshmallows (color doesn`t matter)
- 1 pack (80g) of Rainbow drops
- 30 g Butter
- 5 tbsp Unicorn sprinkles
- Thin satin ribbon
- Cut the ribbon into 6cm long pieces. (The number of pieces depends on the size of bulbs you`re going to make. Therefore if you make medium, cut 10, if you make them small, cut 20.
- In a small saucepan, melt the marshmallows and the butter. If you prefer, you could microwave them for 5 minutes instead.
- In a large bowl, add the melted marshmallows, followed by the popcorn, and the rainbow drops.
- Mix well.
- Shape balls, sized by your preference.
- Roll each ball in the Unicorn sprinkles.
- Attach the ribbon to the ornaments.
Some tips from me:
– The Unicorn Globes are edible and quite tasty, to be honest, but don`t overdose. They are real sugar bomb! Looks amazing on the Christmas tree though. 🙂
– Make sure you supervise the kids while melting the marshmallows.
– You can make snow globes, by mixing the marshmallows with popcorn only. It still looks lovely.