Jack Frost is coming to town!
It`s the final countdown! Winter is coming! Soon Jack Frost will come to town and paint it white. Well… not everywhere. 🙂 This winter inspired frozen cocktail will make you forget about the cold, and simply enjoy the beauty of winter.
We hope you`ll enjoy! <3
Jack Frost`s Kiss
Winter inspired frozen cocktail that will make you love the cold winter days.
- 25 ml Blue Curaçao*
- 35 ml Coconut Rum
- 25 ml Coconut cream
- 150 ml Pineapple or Banana juice**
- 1 cup Ice cubes
- 2 tbsp Desiccated coconut
- Fake snow spray (it is NOT edible!!!)
For the decoration:
- Rim the chosen by you glass*** by dipping it in the honey, then in the desiccated coconut.
- Make the glass “frosty” by spraying the sides with the snow spray. (as shown in the photos)
- Add all the ingredients in a blender.
- Blend for 30 seconds.
- Pour in the glass.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Some tips from me:
– *You can make your own blue triple sec by adding a blue food colorant to the regular transparent one. It doesn`t change the taste and the consistency. So if you have at home Cointreau, Grand Marnier or another triple sec, try this method. 😉
– **I highly recommend trying this cocktail with banana juice. I know it`s not really easy to find it, but it tastes amazing! You could achieve the same taste by adding one very ripe banana, 20 ml of simple syrup and 100 ml water. 🙂
– ***You can improvise with the glass. Only make sure it fits 300 ml or more unless you prefer mini cocktails. 🙂
I hope you enjoyed. Stay updated, we are coming back soon with more exciting festive cocktail ideas. 🙂