Quinoa & Salmon Baby Gem Tacos
Gluten-free quinoa and salmon baby gem tacos.
- 1/2 cup Quinoa
- 1/2 Avocado
- 200 g Salmon (conserved or poached)
- 10 Pickled cherry peppers
- 4 Baby Pickles
- 2 Baby gems
- 1 tbsp Toasted Sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 20 ml Lemon juice
- Fresh parsley
- Wash the quinoa in cold water, to reduce the bitterness.
- In a small saucepan, add the quinoa with triple the amount of water and a pinch of salt. Bring to the boil, then reduce to a simmer for 10 minutes.
- Dice the cherry peppers, pickles, and avocado.
- Finely chop the parsley.
- In a medium bowl, add the quinoa, followed by the avocado, cherry peppers, pickles, sunflower seeds, olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Mix well all the ingredients, then add the salmon and gently stir.
- Separate the baby gem leaves.
- Add a small amount of quinoa salad in each leaf.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Some tips from us:
– For best results, make sure the quinoa is chilled before you start making the salad.
We hope you enjoyed! Would love to hear from you in the comments below.
Very best wishes,