We are not vegetarians, but really love vegetables! And most of it, we love experimenting with them and discover new flavors. This time our target is zucchini. They are fat-free, very high in fibre, vitamins, and minerals, therefore, a perfect part of a healthy meal. Today we`re going to transform the zucchini into healthy and delicious savory pancakes. We are going to make them two ways. Type one is 100% fat-free and vegetarian. If you are looking for high protein, low carbs & fats meal, so this recipe is for you. Type two is still healthy, but not diet. If you love cheese like we do, so try this one! 🙂
2-Way Zucchini Oat Pancakes
Fat-free zucchini oat pancakes.
- Type one:
- 2 Zucchini
- 150 g Oats ( I`ve used gluten free ones)
- 200 g Fat-free yogurt
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Fresh dill (finely chopped)
- 500 g Fat-free yogurt for serving (optional) Type two:
- All the ingredients from type one
- 100 g Grated cheese
- Type one:
- Grate the zucchini.
- Add a pinch of salt, stir, and leave for 5 minutes.
- Squeeze the water out of the zucchini.
- In a large bowl, add the yogurt, followed by the eggs, baking powder, salt, and dill.
- Mix well until homogeneous.
- Add the zucchini and the oats, stir well and leave aside to let the oats soften (approximately 10 minutes).
- Bake at low heat, for one minute each side. Type two: Follow the steps from type one, only add the cheese in step 6.
Some tips from us:
– For garnish, mix 500 g of fat-free yogurt with 1 tbsp dry or fresh dill. Add a layer of yogurt between the pancakes. As shown in the photos.
– However, they taste amazing even plain. 🙂
We hope you enjoyed! Would love to hear from you in the comments below.
Very best wishes,