All happiness depends on a leisurely breakfast.
– John Gunther
As the most important meal of the day, breakfast shouldn`t be sacrificed! Sometimes though, in the busy schedule, is hard to find a time, or simply grab a sandwich on the way to work… Not really healthy, isn`t it?
Chia seeds are a great source of protein, minerals, fibres, and antioxidants. They contain all the nutrients our body needs in the morning, to keep us energized, concentrated, and in a positive mood. To prepare Chia & Peach Boost, you would need 2 minutes of your time, a handful of patience, and a cup of willpower (to resist eating it overnight). 🙂 Yes, chia seeds need their time to get into their healthiest form.
Let`s go to the recipe now. I hope you`ll enjoy. <3
Chia & Peach Breakfast Boost
2-minute, no-cook chia and peach breakfast boost.
- 1 tbsp Chia seeds
- 200 g Fat-free peach yogurt
- 1 Peach (fresh or conserved)
- 1 tbsp Glazed orange peel
- In the evening before, mix the chia with the yogurt and glazed orange peel.
- Stir well, cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- Consume in the morning, garnish with fresh or conserved peach slices.
Some tips from us:
– This healthy breakfast could be easily transformed by your preferences. The main source of nutrition here is the chia. Therefore, you could replace the peach yogurt with any other fruit or simple plain yogurt and garnish as desired.
– This recipe is 100% gluten free & vegetarian. To make it vegan, make sure you use vegan yogurt (like coconut, soy, etc.)
We hope you enjoyed. Would love to hear from you in the comments below.
Very best wishes,