No, the capital “f” in WildFire is not an accident… Let me tell you how this amazing cocktail got its name. It`s simple – Mexican tequila, Wild strawberry liqueur, and Fiery ginger beer. And these are just a few of the ingredients. 🙂
Here is the recipe. We hope you`ll enjoy! <3
Mexican tequila, Wild strawberry liqueur and Fiery ginger beer, twisted into a refreshing long drink.
- 50 ml Tequila
- 15 ml Triple sec
- 25 ml Wild strawberry liqueur
- 20 ml Fresh lime juice
- 5 ml Grenadine
- 200 ml Fiery ginger beer
- Ice cubes
- Fresh rosemary & lime wedge to garnish
- Fill a medium Mason jar with ice cubes.
- Pour the tequila, triple sec, wild strawberry liqueur, and lime juice over the ice.
- Top up with ginger beer.
- Add a dash of grenadine for sweetness.
- Garnish with fresh rosemary and a lime wedge.