Super food for super people!
Chia seeds are so tiny, however, they contain numerous important nutrients. Same as quinoa, their status “superfood” is very well deserved. Chia seeds are high in protein and minerals, and very rich in fibres. They contain Omega-3 fat acids, that help to enhance the brain and improve heart health.
The Honey Glazed Tropical Chia Pudding is suitable for all types of diets. It`s free from dairy and gluten, with no added sugar, also 100% vegan. We hope you`ll enjoy! <3
Vegan Honey Glazed Tropical Chia Pudding
Vegan coconut chia pudding, topped with honey glazed tropical fruits.
- 1 tbsp Chia seeds
- 100 ml Coconut milk
- 60 g Pure honey
- 1/6 Pineapple
- 1/4 Papaya (divided)
- 5 ml Vanilla extract
- Coconut oil (I use spray, 2-3 sprays are enough)
- Ground cinnamon
This recipe is very easy to make, however, it requires a little preparation. One thing for sure – it worth every second of waiting! Follow the steps below.
- In a small jar, or a pot (with lid), mix the coconut milk, vanilla and chia seeds together. Stir well, place the lid on, and leave in the fridge for at least 3 hours (the best is if you leave it overnight).
- Puree half of the papaya, and add it to the chia pudding. Mix well until homogeneous.
- Chop the pineapple and the rest of the papaya into small cubes.
- In a non-stick pan heat the coconut oil, then add the honey, followed by the fruit cubes.
- Simmer until the fruits are nicely glazed by the honey (approximately 10 minutes).
- Add a pinch of cinnamon.
- Choose your serving glass/pot (We like to serve it in a coupe or martini glass, however, you can serve in any other type).
- Pour the tropical chia pudding in the glass.
- Top up with the honey glazed fruits.
- Garnish with coconut flakes.
Some tips from me:
– Optionally add some extra honey in the pudding too. Personally, I like it without, because the honey glazed fruits give enough sweetness to the whole dessert, after mixing.
– We gave you the proportion for just one portion. Simply multiply the products to the number of portions you desire to make. We hope this works easily for you.
– Kept in the fridge, chia pudding is good for up to 5 days after making.
We hope you enjoyed! Would love to hear from you in the comments below.
Very best wishes,