No matter if you plan a party, or just feel like snacking, do it the healthy way! Once you try these turkey fingers, you would never go back to the classic ones!
Our Champions` Turkey Fingers are a perfect boost after a hard workout. As they are high in proteins and fibres, and significantly low in fat and carbohydrates, they could be a great part of any weight loss diet. Here is the recipe. W hope you`ll enjoy! <3
Champions` Turkey Fingers
Spiced turkey breast fillet, coated with a crispy protein crust.
- 200 g Turkey breast
- 1 Egg
- 250 g Fat-free yogurt
- 4 Protein rye crackers (could be seeded)
- 4 tbsp Fine-cut oat bran
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Rosemary
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- Black pepper
1. In a small bowl, mix well the yogurt, salt, pepper, garlic, and paprika.
2. Slice the turkey breast into strips, then dip them in the spicy yogurt.
3. Using a chopper, or by hand, crush the protein crackers into fine crumbs.
4. Prepare the fingers by following the pattern: oats-egg-crumbs. (do not remove the existing yogurt from the meat, it will keep flavoring during the baking process)
5. Bake for 20 minutes, at 200°C.
Some tips from us:
– This time we`ve served with a low-fat Tzatziki (made of Greek-style yogurt, fresh cucumber, dill, salt, and olive oil). It`s healthy and matches well the fingers. However, you can serve with a dip of your choice, or with a side salad instead.
– Optionally, you could add 1 tbsp of Parmesan in the cracker crumbs, to get a nice cheesy crust. 🙂
We hope you enjoyed! Would love to hear your feedback in the comments below.
Very best wishes,