The festive season is slowly approaching! The smell of winter spices is everywhere across the city. And what is the most important during the festive season? Family of course! This recipe is for all of you who love their sisters. And for my sister of course. 🙂
The Tipsy Hot Chocolate is a homemade blend of white and dark chocolate, combined with a shot of rum cream liqueur and cinnamon. We hope you`ll enjoy!
Sister`s Tipsy Hot Chocolate
White & Dark chocolate combined with a shot of rum cream liqueur, with a touch of cinnamon.
- 25 ml Rum cream liqueur (I`ve used Wray & Nephew)
- 20 g White chocolate chips
- 1/4 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Dark Cacao
- 2 tsp Brown sugar
- 200 ml Milk (divided)
1. Heat 20 ml of the milk.
2. Add the white chocolate chips, and stir until the chocolate is melted.
3. Add the rum cream liqueur and stir. Remove from the heating before the boiling point. It`s very important to not let it boil!
4. Pour at the bottom of the cup.
5. Heat the rest 180 ml of milk.
6. Add the brown sugar, cacao, and cinnamon, and stir well.
7. Simmer for one minute.
8. Remove from the heat, and pour over the white chocolate and rum.
9. Garnish with whipped cream.
10. Decorate as desired with white chocolate chips and cinnamon.