Strawberry & Vanilla Oat Pancakes
Strawberry & Vanilla Oat Pancakes.
- 3 Eggs
- 200 g Oats
- 20 g Butter
- 150 g Strawberry yogurt
- 150 g Vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 tsp Baking powder
- Mix the yogurts.
- Add the baking powder.
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs.
- Add the yogurt, oats, and the butter (grated or melted).
- Stir well and leave to rest for 5 to 10 minutes, or until the oats get soft.
- Fry at low heat, approximately 30 seconds on each side.
Some tips from us:
– If you like the pancakes softer, add an extra 100 g of yogurt in the mix.
– Garnish with fruity yogurt, fresh fruits, whipped cream, or other garnish of your choice.
– Optionally, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Very best wishes,