Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.”
Most often the simplest things are the most successful. Simple food, simple games, simple crafts, and… simple cocktails! Here is one of them. This exotic frozen cocktail, based on just one spirit, with a touch of winter spices, is so delightful.
Winter In The Tropics Punch
Frozen tropical vodka-based cocktail, with a touch of winter spices.
- 100 ml Vodka (We love Absolute Mango, so this is what we`ve used, however, you could replace it with any vodka of your choice, even unflavoured one)
- 100 ml Fresh orange juice
- 100 ml Mango juice (for ice shards)
- 1 cup Frozen tropical fruits (We`ve used a mix of mango, pineapple, and papaya)
- 1/2 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Ground nutmeg
2. In a smoothie maker, add the vodka, orange juice, and frozen fruits, and blend them for about a minute, or until you get a nice and smooth slush.
3. Place one mango shard into each glass.
4. Pour the cocktail over the mango shard.
5. Garnish with a pinch of cinnamon and nutmeg mix.