Fun for the whole family! 🙂
This recipe is based on our Oatmeal Buttermilk Ice Cream. It`s suitable for kids at age 8 or over, however, with a little help from you, even the younger ones could enjoy. It`s a creative game and lots of fun for the little ones. We hope you`ll enjoy!
Healthy Oatmeal Popsicles
Healthy Oatmeal Popsicles.
*The ice cream recipe is NOT suitable for kids under age of 8!
*What you would need:
– Silicone mini muffin tray (for 24 muffins)
– 24 toothpicks or cocktail sticks
- 1 dose Oatmeal Buttermilk Ice Cream (The ice cream requires adult help. Make sure you supervise your kids while doing the ice cream mix. If your kids are under age of 8, please do the ice cream mix instead of them!)
- 100 g Raspberries (or other small size berries)
- Unicorn sprinkles (this is what I’ve used, but you can replace them with other sprinkles of your choice, like chocolate, coconut, etc.)
- Decorative garnish (I`ve used mini toffee fudge and unicorn sprinkles, however, you can use garnish of your choice to create a unique vision of your popsicles)
- Add unicorn sprinkles at the bottom of each hole.
- Fill 3/4 with an ice cream mix.
- Add one raspberry in the middle of each popsicle. Make sure it`s surrounded fully with the ice cream mix.
- Decorate with a garnish of your choice.
- Place a cocktail stick in the middle of each popsicle.
- Freeze for approximately 2 hours.
Some tips from us:
– These popsicles could easily replace a breakfast or afternoon meal.
– Good alternatives for garnish are raw nuts, dried fruits, seeds, fresh fruits, chocolate chips, etc.
“We hope you enjoyed! Would love to hear from you in the comments below.
Very best wishes,