It`s party time! Unleash your creativity!
Risotto Party Trifles
Chicken, Mozzarella and risotto trifles with tarragon dip.
- 1 dose Simple Spinach Risotto. Please check the link for the whole risotto recipe.
- 4 Eggs
- 200 g Grated Mozzarella (divided)
- 8 slices Cooked chicken ham
- 2 Spring onions
- 1 tbsp Parsley
- 1 tsp Tarragon
1. Prepare the risotto following the instructions in the link.
2. Add half of the Mozzarella into the risotto, until it`s still hot, and stir
3. Prepare the top layer mix.
– Cut the chicken ham into small squares.
– Chop the spring onions.
– In a small bowl, beat the eggs, then add the ham and onions and stir.
4. In a muffin baking tray start building your trifles as follow:
– Add Mozzarella at the bottom.
– Fill 3/4 with risotto.
– Top up with the egg-ham-onion mix.
5. Bake for 15 minutes at 200°C.
6. Garnish with Tarragon yogurt sauce or another sauce of your choice.
Some tips from us:
– If the finger food is not your piece of cake, you can serve the trifles as a starter or a main course.
You might also like our Chicken and Risotto Stuffed Peppers.
We hope you enjoyed this recipe and we would love to hear your opinion in the comments below.